Sunday, December 22, 2013

Old & New: Unfortunately I don’t have any background knowledge for you on this, but it’s nonetheless an interesting work area (photographed by Stellan Herner). I’m a sucker for modern furnishings in rustic environments; in my experience it adds some personality that otherwise is sometimes lacking in purely contemporary offices. Via Skarp Agent.

.
.

Download whole gallery
Barcode House
Barcode House

Download whole gallery
Pride and Glory Office
Pride and Glory Office

Download whole gallery
EDUN Americas, Inc. Showroom & Offices
EDUN Americas, Inc. Showroom & Offices

Download whole gallery
Old & New: Unfortunately I don’t have any background knowledge for you on this, but it’s nonetheless an interesting work area (photographed by Stellan Herner). I’m a sucker for modern furnishings in rustic environments; in my experience it adds some personality that otherwise is sometimes lacking in purely contemporary offices. Via Skarp Agent.
Old & New: Unfortunately I don’t have any background knowledge for you on this, but it’s nonetheless an interesting work area (photographed by Stellan Herner). I’m a sucker for modern furnishings in rustic environments; in my experience it adds some personality that otherwise is sometimes lacking in purely contemporary offices. Via Skarp Agent.

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment